vendredi 11 mars 2011

Vitrine en trompe-l'oeil

Voici ma première vitrine! Le magasin Atarine à Oloron.


Détail de la fausse vitrine:



1 commentaire:

scott davidson a dit…

I had a chance to combine my two loves in life recently and had a two weeks' holiday in wonderful France, to which I had been before, and had loved so much. I took a little Renault rental car and headed off from Paris, to the Palace of Versailles, to Chartres then southward to sunny Provence, via the Auvergne region, with the Songs of the Auvergne playing repeated on the CD player. Magnifique, comme toujours. I saw many art galleries and followed the footsteps of artists, like poor Vincent Van Gogh. Back home all too soon, I ordered a canvas print from Wahooart, choosing this painting by Cézanne, to remember my trip by.